Urethane Cutting Edge / Blade Installation Page
- Remove old blade from plow.
- Lay old blade over new cutting edge, drill hole pattern.
- For general use, leave urethane exposed the thickness of blade. For example:
½” thick blade = ½” urethane exposed
1” thick blade = 1” urethane exposed
1 ½” thick blade = 1 ½” urethane exposed
- Drill urethane cutting edge / blade.
- Assemble urethane between snow plow & old worn blade (or heavy duty washers) using old blade is highly recommended.
- Bolt together.
- As blade edge wears, you can do one of two things: Either lower blade & redrill holes, or flip the blade 180 degrees. This will help you get the most life out of your urethane cutting edge.